READ BEFORE REGISTER
- Rule 1.
- Rule 2.
- Rule 3.
- Rule 4.
- Rule 5.
- Rule 6.
- Edit on "/template/light/tpl/rules.php".
Realm 1 (Limited to show 49 player - Online players: 0)
No players are currently online
Top Players - Play Time
Top Players - Killers
Top Players - Honor Points
Top Players - Arena Points:
Top Players - Arena Teams
1. First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page
2. Install World of Warcraft. You can download it (legally) from here: Windows or Mac. Make sure to upgrade to our current supported patch, which is 1.12.1 (5875). Patch mirrors can be found here.
3. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. The default directory is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft". When you've found it, open up the directory called "data", then go into the directory called either enUS or enGB, depending on your client language.
4. Erase all text and change it to:
set realmlist TDSGaming.Network
Email : email@example.com
Edit on template/light/tpl/contactus.php